1. When you register as an individual user at HaveLogo, with your consent and confirmation, this website will use a registration form and other forms
Ask you to provide some personal information. You have the right to refuse to provide this information at any time, and you can also set your personal information through (Personal Settings)
For management, all information you provide on this site is based on a voluntary principle.
2. This website will not disclose the personal information of the visitor to a third party without the authorization of the visitor. Except in the following cases:
(1) Provide personal data to relevant units according to the requirements of law enforcement units or for public purposes;
(2) Any personal information leakage caused by the visitor telling others the user password or sharing the registered account with others;
(3) The normal operation of the network is not affected by hacker attacks, computer virus intrusion or attack, temporary shutdown caused by government control, etc.
Personal information leaked, lost, stolen or tampered with due to resistance;
(4) Personal information leakage caused by other websites linked to this website and any legal disputes and consequences caused thereby;
(5) In order to avoid the visitor's imminent danger in life, body or property.
3. This site will not ask for your account password and personal information in any name. If someone asks for your personal information in the name of this site, it will not be credible.
Make the most of this website. But you can also decide for yourself whether you want to clear cookies from your browser.